In 100 g Portion of herring fish contain omega 3 fatty fish oil 2.040 mg. if you are living in anywhere in the world You can practically experience one of delicious herring fish diabetic diet recipes in here down bellow
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
500g Herring Fish
100g Mustard Cream
1) Clean and wash gooseberries and put them into a pan. Add some water on it, put it in the gas cooker till it gets a paste. Don’t forget to add some salt when they on the gas cooker.
2) Take Herring fish and cut off the tail and head. And then cut the downside of the fish. Using your fingers to remove all the things in the fish's body. Wash them and clean perfectly.
Remove the backbones of the fish.
3) There are easy ways to remove the bones. Put the fish on a flat surface as skin up, push your palm on the fish and turn it over and remove the bones.
4) Slice the fish as sizes you want
5) Apply mustard cream on sliced fish and roll and cover the oats. Put some salt and black pepper powder as you want. Put your pan really hot. Pour some oil into the pan, then put outs applied sliced fish into the pan. When one side fried well, turn it around to the other side. When it becomes crispy look take off and keep on a plate.
6) Take gooseberries to paste pour over the crispy fish
Enjoy your meal at any time of the Day
100 g portion of Salmon fish contains omega 3 fatty fish oil 0.750 mg. find best places using google map and make your diabetic diet plans accordingly
If you are living in London you can add Eel fish to your diabetic diet plan buying 100 g portion to get 0.260 mg omega 3 fatty fish oil using google map